The Future of Work is bringing about unique policy challenges, opportunities and uncertainties. LMIC’s work in this area aims to add clarity to the prevailing evidence and to help to ensure policy makers and stakeholders are better equipped with the tools and insights they need to shape the future of work.
The annotated reports are from a variety of sources, with an emphasis on Canadian studies. To ensure relevance, LMIC focuses on reports that were produced within the last decade, with some exceptions where warranted.
- LMI Insights No. 12, Toward a systems framework for technology and the future of work
- LMI Insight No. 2 The Future of Work in Canada: Bridging the Gap
- Disruption, distribution, and data
- Not Your Average “Future of Work” Event
- Bridging the knowledge gap in the future of work: A Canadian perspective
- Making sense of the future of work in Canada
- Nothing is more difficult to predict than the future
- We need to better understand how the world of work is changing